This weekend was the wedding of one of our members. He married a nice girl from Briggate, and invited both Leeds and Briggate to their wedding. The weather was fantastic, and the ceremony was touching, and Leeds wish all the best to the couple.
Our upcoming dancesAs our dances are confirmed, they will appear in this widget. We're still finalising numbers for some of our dance outs.
- RT @kingssquareyork: #morrisdancing #morrisdancers #folk #kingssquare #york #yorkshire @leeds_morris https://t.co/R1trpCmYla 4 days ago
- RT @JamieSkelton: I've been in Leeds 10 minutes and have already got caught up in a Morris dance. Think it's going to be one of them days f… 4 days ago
- RT @JaggerRach: Morris dancers EVERYWHERE?!Feel like the wicca man...bizarre.I love Leeds. 4 days ago
- RT @kingssquareyork: Street shows today 11:30-4:30 followed by morris dancers 4:30-5:15 #unicycle #walkingglobe #juggling #morrisdancing #y… 4 days ago
- Dancing at Horsforth farmers market this morning 1 week ago