Our upcoming dancesAs our dances are confirmed, they will appear in this widget. We're still finalising numbers for some of our dance outs.
- We recruit from an early age: gloucestershirelive.co.uk/whats-on/famil… 1 week ago
- RT @thekettlewell: Monday 29th May @Leeds_Morris will be performing in #kettlewell Outside the bluebell and the racehorses Brilliant! https… 1 month ago
- RT @WakefieldMorris: The Beercart programmes have arrived. Get yours with beer festival entry only. #ossettbeercart2017 #wakeyhour https://… 1 month ago
- Thanks to the he #Midnight Bell and the Hop for making us so welcome 1 month ago
- Come and see us dancing at the Hop in Leeds at 7.30pm 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
This previous thursday the Leeds Morris Men did their Morris Dance in Pudsey and East Beirley. The dancing area at the pub in Pudsey was particuarly small. Some members even had to jump onto a ledge to complete some of … Continue reading
This thursday we were out in Otley again. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera so there are no pictures from my side. We were dancing out with buttercross belles and Miscendi this week, so there was a wide variety … Continue reading
Check out our new upcoming dance out widget at the side of the website. This will be updated with further dance outs at a later date, and updated as the dance outs happen.
This weekend was the forest of Dean camping trip. A group of Leeds Morris Men, and Briggate dancers met up and were driven down in a minibus by Rob and Kathy (thank you very much for that). Others went down … Continue reading
The second day in the row of dancing was this thursday. The monday of course being leeds morris men dancing with white rose morris on wednesday which you can see at the post previous. On thursday we went to an … Continue reading
This week was a hectic one for Leeds Morris Men. On wednesday we danced out with White Rose Morris at Norwood green. A village just south of Bradford I am led to believe. It was a small pub, but quite … Continue reading